Family, Children and Child Care Services

first_imgBabysitters, Nannies, Child Care and Senior Home family care with this website that will allow you to search for local caregivers for children, adults/seniors, pets and even housekeepers for your home.Or you can post a caregiver job and then let the applicants find you — guaranteed responses within three days. Access to background checks, references and reviews helps you to make hiring decisions with confidence.The site also provides helpful information such as how much to pay a baby sitter, how to interview a pet sitter and how to find a tutor or after-school activity for your student.Active-duty military families receive a 25 per­cent discount on any subscription.Child Care Awarewww.childcareaware.orgImproving access to affordable, quality child care is one of Child Care Aware of America’s top goals. Search the site’s “State by State Resources for Families” to connect with national organizations and associations that provide information for families regarding child development, parenting, and child care concerns and questions.Under the site’s “Child Care 101” tab you’ll find information related to locating quality child care, the types of child care available to you and how to evaluate the child care providers you visit.There’s also a special section for the military child on the website covering topics such as military fee assistance, payments and provider services.Washington State Department of Early Learning1110 Jefferson St. SEOlympia, WA 98501 360-725-4665www.del.wa.govThe Washington State Department of Early Learning helps create safe, healthy and nurturing learning experiences for children in the state. The department offers information on resources available for early childhood educators, parents and others who work with young children. The department is also responsible for licensing child care centers and family home child care providers in the state of Washington. The department’s website has Child Care Check, which offers basic information about a child care provider’s licensing history.Washington State Department of Social and Health ServicesP.O. Box 45131Olympia, WA 98504 360-902-7878www.dshs.wa.govThe Washington State Department of Social and Health Services provides a number of support services for children, adults and seniors. The department’s services aim to decrease poverty, improve safety and health, and increase success in employment and education. Available services include help with food, cash assistance, child care, addiction treatments, medical insurance for children, child support and more.Spokane County Veterans Services1101 W. College Ave.Spokane Regional Health District, Suite 401Spokane, WA 99201 Services provides counseling and emergency financial aid to honorably discharged indigent veterans and their families for rent, utilities, food, gas and limited prescription assistance. The department also provides employment resources. For more information on eligibility and available services, visit the department’s website.Spokane Department of Child and Family Services1313 N. Atlantic St., Suite 2000Spokane, WA 99201 509-363-3550 department is the public child welfare agency for the state of Washington. The staff works with children and families to identify their needs and develop a plan for services that support them and assure their safety and well-being. These services are designed to reduce the risk of abuse, find safe alternatives to out-of-home placement, and assure safety and permanency for children in out-of-home care. Visit the website to get information on foster parenting, teen suicide, reporting abuse and more.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *